BLUE FLEX HARD WAX
No-Strip, hard flex wax formula with soothing azulene for facial and intimate waxing. Smooth texture is recommended for coarse, stubborn hair, sensitive skin and delicate areas.
▪ Ideal for sensitive skin, delicate areas and coarse or curly hair.
▪ Formulated with calming Chamomile extracts to help calm skin and reduce irritation.
▪ Pliable with elastic properties to maximize adherence to hair, but not to the skin.
▪ Melts quickly at low heat.
▪ Italian-made and Dermatologist Tested.
Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto can and place can in warmer. Set heat to medium for approximately 30 minutes. Wax should start to soften around its side. Do not melt completely. To test, dip an applicator into can, which should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. After cleansing skin, apply a generous amount of Hard Wax on skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Spread quickly to create a layer and leave a tab at the bottom to use for pulling wax off. Wax dries in seconds. Remove by holding skin taut and pulling from tab at bottom in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping it close to skin. After area has been completely waxed, use Nourish Post-Treatment Oil to remove any residue and follow with Soothe After-Wax Lotion. USE CAUTION RISK OF BURN IF WAX IS TOO HOT, ALWAYS TEST WAX BEFORE APPLYING ON SKIN. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.